Extending CFIHOS For GHG
Accounting for greenhouse gas is a complex process, especially for emissions that occur across the extensive supply chain and contract landscape.
According to Boston Consulting Group only 9% of organisations can measure their total greenhouse gas emissions comprehensively.
- Create consistent and accurate carbon accounting from pre-FEED through to Ops for embodied and operational carbon
- Estimate lifetime design carbon footprint before any material or equipment is bought or selected
- Understand the impact of your supply chain and equipment choice
- Use a framework understood by the energy and process sectors
- Track and measure scope 1, 2 and 3 GHG emissions from a project supply chain through to handover
- Creation of extended version of the CFIHOS RDL and data model
- Alignment of the RDL to existing environmental/GHG standards (ISO 21930:2017, EN 15804, GHG Protocol)
- Presentation to the CFIHOS membership face to face in September 2022
- Creation of a new FR (feature request) to be fed back and included in future versions of the standard
CFIHOS based GHG data collection that aligns to multiple existing calculation methodologies.